воскресенье, 27 сентября 2015 г.

a letter of application

WANTED
... Student to work part-time of a police officer Mon-Fri evenings ...

Dear Sir/Madam 
I am writing to apply for the position of part-time of a police officer which was advertised on the Internet.I am interested in this job since I enjoy make sure people obey they law. 
I am twenty-one years of age and am currently studying metrial Arts. In addition , I have a good the shoot gun. 
Despite the fact that people do not listen nektoroye law , I will try to create one so that all listen to him. I am very brave , hardworking and patriotic. I also consider myself to be brave when it comes to criminals. I am available for work for up to 20:30 hours a week during the afternoons and would be glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.
Yours faithfully,
Vlad Kechaev.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий